In the 21st Century, companies are looking for international guidance from experts who have the experience for global business success.
George S. Mentz, JD, MBA, CILS, CWM™, QFP™, CWM™ , CFC™
Suite 293, 1670-F East Cheyenne Mountain Boulevard, Colorado Springs, CO 80906
Liaison Offices in LA, New York, San Diego, Colorado Springs, Singapore
Phone: (504) 495-1748 Fax: 419-828-4923 e-mail www.gmentz.com
Toll Free: 877-588-2698
Prof. George Mentz (Attorney at Law) LA EDLA
Welcome to the George Mentz, Esq. International Management Consulting Firm. This page illustrates Prof. Mentz and his international team and consulting practice. George Mentz is a licensed attorney and is trained in International Law and Business. Mentz has an earned MBA Masters of Business from an AACSB Accredited Business School and holds a Doctorate of Jurisprudence or Juris Doctorate Degree from an ABA Accredited USA Law School. Prof. Mentz has held faculty appointments and keynote/expert speaker credentials in Silicon Valley, Miami, Chicago, Colorado, San Diego, New Orleans, Hong Kong, India, and internationally. Prof. Mentz serves in various commissions boards, councils, and advisory committees in several countries. Mentz is the first person in the United States to achieve "Quad Designation" Status as a JD, MBA, qualified/licensed financial planner and wealth manager, and Qualified/Certified Financial Consultant & Planner.
- George Mentz consults with the US Government and United Nations on Domestic and International Financial Issues while helping people from around the world improve their education and careers.
- Mentz is a syndicated author, contributer and expert for various news and media channels.
- Mentz has been featured or quoted in the NASDAQ News, Forbes, Reuters, Morningstar, Yahoo Finance, Wall Street Globe, The Hindu National, El Norte Latin America, the Financial Times, The China Daily, The Department of Education ERIC Library, The Department of Labor Brochures, & The Arab Times.
- Mentz serves on the advisory board of the China Wealth Management Council, The Arab Academy of Banking and Financial Sciences Certification board, The Indian Institute of Finance Advisory Board, the African Economists Association Board, the Royal Society of Fellows Board, and the Capitulo Latinoamérica Board.
- Georg Mentz is Founder of the International Management Consultants Board and is also on the Board of the International Association of Qualified Financial Planners.
- Mentz is a licensed attorney in the USA and Federal Courts and is a member of the International Barristers Society.
- Prof. Mentz has authored/published over 200 Books articles, and essays.
- Mentz's research, publications, and speeches have been syndicated into over 100 countries.
- Mentz has been quoted in Industry News such as: Forbes News, The Business Wire, USA Today, Banking Industry Today, Reuters Global News, EuroInvestor News UK, Yahoo Finance, Morningstar News, CNBC, Digital50 News, Direkt Broker Germany News, Ad Hoc News, Centre Daily News, Earth Times, Yahoo News, University of California News, ArabianBusiness.com , Express Computers Business News in India, College Education Weekly, and more.
- Prof. Mentz has recently served on the advisory board of the GFF Global Finance Forum in Switzerland, the World E-Commerce Forum in London, England, and the Advisory Board of The Royal Society of Fellows. He also has served on the Advisory Board of The ERISA Fiduciary Guild.
- Mentz is also a professor and staff at an ABA Law School Program and Mentz was Founder, Editor and Chief for the Original Tax and Estate Planning Law Review which was governmentally chartered at Loyola University.
- Mentz is the creator of the first Wealth Management Certification Program curriculum to be reviewed by the ABA and used by a US Law School Graduate Tax Program.
- One of the First Lawyers in the USA to be credentialed and compliant to teach law in all 50 states in law school, graduate and undergraduate colleges and universities.
- Holds professor faculty appointment at Graduate LLM Law Program along with being professorial status and faculty privileges at several colleges and universities worldwide..
- Prof. Mentz has established Global Standards and Quality Commissions over 40 Countries around the world: Hong Kong, Dubai, Mexico, Beijing, Chile, Brazil, Singapore, Taiwan, USA, Bahamas, India, Egypt, Jordan, EU, India, Africa, Vietnam, The Bahamas and more.
- General Counsel and Attorney of AAFM US Academic Operations Worldwide - Board of Standards Member
- Prof. Mentz has earned several awards for excellence in teaching ethics and professionalism and recently has been awarded a Distinguished Faculty Award and a Meritorious Service Medal for Charitable Service. In 2007, Mentz was also recipient of the Distinguished Faculty Team Award. Mentz has also been Listed in the Who's Who of Business Academia
- Prof Mentz has taught over 200 college, law, and graduate courses in his faculty career at accredited and government recognized institutions.
- Consuling with the US Department of Labor on the Financial Industry, Careers, Job Outlook, and Trends.
- Attended law courses at William & Mary and Tulane Law School. Completing civil law studies in Madrid Spain, Sao Paulo Brazil, & Cuernavaca Mexico for Juris Doctorate work.
- Mentz is a CILS International Legal Studies Certification Recipient - Satisfying all of the requirements for the International Law Graduate Certification Program Specialization. M.B.A. courses and experience with Catholique University Graduate School in Belgium. Completed courses and Lectured at Katholieke Universiteit Leuven. Undergraduate work includes a degree from LSU - LSU - Louisiana State Univ. - Universitй de l'Etat de la Louisiane , Bachelor of Arts in International Politics after attending courses in the USA and Europe Universität von Innsbruck UNO Program.
- Mentz has also recently been quoted or published in the: AACRAO Journal, The JITI Journal, Educause Journal, StudentAffairs.com, Journal of Technology in Counseling, The NACAC, and more
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Fraternity (Initiated Member) - Pi Sigma Epsilon - International Business and Marketing Fraternity (Initiated Member) - Delta Pi Epsilon - Business Professors and Educators Society (Initiated Member); International Barrister's Society
- Mentz is founder of the AAFM ® American Academy of Financial Management Certifying Board and the owner and founder of the international trademark for IAFM ® Training Consulting Company: The IAFM International Academy of Financial Management ™
- Journal Advisor for: Economics, Commerce and Management Journals published by I.B. Publications
- Mentz is also the founder and creator of the IFAS International Financial Analysts Society AFA ® Accredited Financial Analyst Program
- Mentz is a member of the Advisory Board of: The United States Military Association - Online www.usmeaonline.org
- Mentz holds Notary Public licenses and commissions for LA and Colorado USA respectively.
- Mentz is a member of the Yale Club of New York, The Harvard Business Review Advisory Council, the William and Mary Alumni Association, and the World Trade Centre.